Translate

Monday, August 5, 2013

NAZI NERVE

So the "Germans" pay a small monthly pension to the survivors, as you all know..(Reparations)
And my mom gets a nominal amount...
(Considering that the NAZIS murdered half her family)
And every year they require a "Proof of Life" certificate, which requires mom to go to the notary with me, etc...
(which we did, even though she can barely walk!)
And every year, this GERMAN guy writes these "ADDED" ...letters, saying they need for proof from Drs , etc...
So rather than being POLITE, which will NEVER occur when dealing with these swines, I wrote him a letter back saying simply,
"Must I remind you, YET AGAIN, that YOUR people MURDERED HER FAMILY? I'm sure my friends at the New York Times would LOVE to know
how much CONSTANT VERIFICATION you require.." >>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment